Cape Town has got to be one of the best places in the world to paddle.
The famous Millers run is certainly something to come here for! The month of December is full of events, so as soon as you get here you can paddle and race!
We will be offering the following to travelling paddlers;
- Boat hire (See Cape Town Downwind tab above)
- Accomodation (See Cape Town Downwind tab above)
- Daily downwind trailer to Millers @16H00 from 8th December onwards R 50 per ski/paddler
- Downwind with the Fish Hoek Champions (Rice Bro's, Mocke Bro's, Simon Van Gysen, Tom Schilperoort, Nikki Mocke and Alexa cole)
- Cape Point legends evening - stories from the legends of the Challenge @ 19H00 on17th December